What is the Online Transfer Program?
The online transfer program is a second chance to get into the ATM after it is sold out. A registered runner may transfer (sell) his/her registration to a new participant. The Army Ten-Miler website will host a real-time discussion board where buyers and sellers can connect.
When is the Online Transfer Open?
Online transfer program runs from June 1 - August 30.
How does the process work?
The process will take place entirely online. The seller will need to have his/her confirmation number. If you don't have that you can go to the registration, confirm tab and resend the confirmation email to yourself. If you are using a .mil email and you don't see the email in your inbox, make sure to check your spam/junk folder (we recommend you send it to an email that is that a .mil address).
If you set up a user profile account before you registered, you can use the login/password instead of the confirmation number.
Downloadable slides will be posted in May.
Steps to transfer to a new participant (buyer).
1. The registered runner (seller) will find a new participant (buyer).
- There will be a link to a discussion board on this page to link buyers and sellers.
- The seller does not need to use this board if he/she already has a buyer.
2. The seller will click on the Online Transfer link.
3. The seller will select Transfer.
4. The seller will choose Transfer Registration to a New Participant.
5. The seller will fill out the information. The seller has two options: request a refund of $0 (give the registration to the buyer at no cost) or request $65.
6. A computer generated email will be sent to the buyer. The buyer will have 72 hours to accept the transfer by clicking on the link in the email.
7. The buyer will then fill out the registration form.
8. The buyer will be taken to the checkout screen where he/she will pay. The buyer will be charged a $25 processing fee along with the amount the seller has chosen (see 5)
All transfers must take place by 11:59pm EST on Aug 30.